B-earth specialises in the manufacturing of a unique paint system that I similar to normal emulsion paint in terms of texture and physical characteristics. However, the quality characteristics of the paint system can be compared with normal water-based epoxy coatings in terms of:
- Resistance to water penetration
- Resistance to acidic attack
- Resistance to weathering (humidity, salt and temp change)
- Bond strength to surface. i.e. abrasion and chip resistance
Furthermore, apart from its hardness and impact-absorption ability, the B-earth paint system has improved flexibility or elasticity characteristics.
The environmental performance of the B-earth paint system is highlighted with respect to the two main toxic factors associated with paints:
- No metallic releases, e.g. lead and other toxic metals are not found in the system.
- Low releases of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) during application and thereafter, i.e. the VOC contents of the products in the system are less than 5 grams per litre, which, according to international standards, are classified as 0 VOC paints.
These environmental and quality aspects of the B-earth paint system translate into a high-quality exterior coating system, which can be applied to any surface, and which exceeds the international environmental requirements. In addition, the scrub resistance and clean ability of the system is extremely good, which, together with its low smell, non-toxic characteristics, also makes it a superior choice for indoor applications.
Images (Click to Expand)
No fee or commission taken on sales via this service