The Bamboo Project
At The Bamboo Project we sell 100% handmade, reusable and biodegradable bamboo straws which are chemical, varnish and toxin free.
Our bamboo is sourced in Vietnam and is grown in panda-free zones, therefore the production processes do not endanger their habitat. Due to the perfect weather conditions in Vietnam, bamboo can grow up to 1 meter in a single day! This makes bamboo drinking straws the perfect natural alternative to the dreaded single-use plastic straws that are not only polluting our environment but also killing our animals.
- 20cm bamboo drinking straws (average width of 8mm)
- 100% natural and handmade coconut husk cleaning tool
- Cotton drawstring bag (fits 10 straws)
- Calico bag (fits 2 straws and 1 coconut husk cleaner)
* We also offer personalized engraving solutions on selected orders.
** Please note that this is a 100% natural and handmade product, therefore differentiation in product thickness, colour and lifespan may occur.
Images (Click to Expand)
No fee or commission taken on sales via this service