Talborne Organics Franchise Group (Pty) Ltd is a wholly owned South African company established in March 2000 to develop and manufacture inputs for organic and sustainable growing. The Talborne Organic range of fertilizers supply growers with natural environmental alternatives to synthetic fertilizers.
Organic fertilizers stimulate microbial activity, replenish carbon sources (humus), build good soil structure which assists with water and nutrient retention of soils. As balance is regained, incidence of pest, disease and weed is reduced as these are all indicators of imbalance, deficiency or unsuitable growing conditions. Food grown in good soil is more nutritious and delicious and has a longer shelf life.
A healthy soil grows healthy Plants, which feed healthy Animals and People, thereby creating a healthy sustainable Environment for all to enjoy.
Talborne Organic Fertilizers have gained valuable market penetration in all sectors serviced and are recognized pioneers and leaders in organic fertilizers in South Africa.
The following clients fly our Proudly S.A. flag:
- Coca - Cola Park, Newlands and other Sports Stadiums
- Many of SA's leading Golf Courses including Royal Cape, Modderfontein and Pretoria Country Club
- Certified Organic Commercial Farmers supplying fruit & vegetables to Woolworths, Pick 'n Pay and other S.A. retailers of organically grown produce
- Commercial Farmers exporting fresh and processed certified organic produce to Europe and America's supermarkets including Sainsbury's, Marks & Spencer e.g. Table Grapes, Avocadoes, Mango's, Herbs and Essential Oils, Indigenous Teas, Vegetables and Wine
- Leading Wholesale Nursery Growers, including many Indigenous nurseries
- Landscaping S.A.'s leisure areas
- Stocked by leading Retail Outlets and Garden Centres nationally.
Images (Click to Expand)
No fee or commission taken on sales via this service