The original innovators of stainless-steel soak tanks and a specialised carbon remover as well as marketing a HACCP compliant range of chemicals and equipment to our large customer base.
- Suppliers of the Spectank® carbon removal system, manufacturers of the specialised carbon remover CARBSOLVE® and a wide range of cleaning and hygiene chemical products, some of which are world firsts.
- The company is represented both nationally and internationally (35 countries), has many years of experience and owns formulations, which are market leaders.
- All products are manufactured and packaged according to SABS ISO 9001-2015 quality management system.
- The company is considered a specialist in Health and Hygiene but has developed its range to include all facets of cleaning and our chemist is on hand to formulate new or change existing products to suit the requirements of our clients.
- The company’s customer base includes Bidvest, Bid Air, Tsebo Group, Pick n Pay, Spar, Shoprite, Anglo American, Nedbank, Liberty Life, Famous Brands, Kauai, Primi Piatti, Vida e Café, to name but a few.
- Spectank® supplies a full range of colour coded HACCP compliant brush ware for the hospitality, food production and retail food industries. The brush ware is locally manufactured.
- Spectank® recently launched the CDX range of powerful oxidising agents, SABS 1853 certified and approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) for certain applications, USDA (United States Department Agriculture) D2 (All Food Contact Surfaces), GS (Indirect Food Contact) and 3D (Direct Food Contact). The CDX range is environmentally neutral, as it has no harmful by-products (only oxygen, water and table salt).
Level 2 B-BBEE
SABS 1828 & SABS 1853 certified products
Beth Din & Halaal certified
Members of Proudly South Africa & South African Chefs Association
Images (Click to Expand)
- Outside South Africa
No fee or commission taken on sales via this service