Scenic Route Hotel and Spa Amenities
Suppliers of luxury hotel room amenities and spa products. We strive to provide the hospitality industry with unsurpassed client service and high-end products for the discerning hotel guest.
Our flagship product is the award winning Healing EARTH™ range hotel amenities and spa products. Inspired by Africa, Healing EARTH™ products contain only pure organic botanicals and indigenous plant extracts, essential oils and natural active ingredients.
Complete range of products availalable:
- Bath & shower gels
- Shampoos & conditioners
- Hand & body lotions
- Accessories: Mending, dental and shaving kits | shoe mitts & vanity packs
- Slippers, bathrobes, shower caps, loofah mitts
- Turndown items: After sun gel, insect repellant, body butters, etc.
As a further service to guests, amenities and spa products can be sold in hotel gift shops at recommended retail values.
Marketing Value / Promote your brand
Guests are increasingly demanding luxury, high quality environmentally responsible products.
Guests want to know what is in the bottle. By using a strong, trusted brand in your hotel rooms you convey a message to guests regarding your values of quality, responsibility and respect to the planet and its inhabitants.
Caring for the environment
- Choose between elegant glass or PETG containers with pump action
- Re-usable pump containers and 5 litre refills of bathroom amenities
- Reduce packaging and wrappers = less wastage
- Packaging is biodegradable and recyclable
- Biodegradable (can be used in septic tanks)
- 100% organic
- ISO certified
- Contains only pure botanicals sourced from SA and Africa
- Free from synthetic fragrances, colourants, petro chemicals, DEA, preservatives and parabens
- Fair trade prices paid for all ingredients and support to local farmers
- No products have been tested on animals
Luxury Hotel Room Amenities
Lemon Verbena & Argan Oil
A pure, eco-friendly biodegradable aromatherapy lifestyle collection of in-room amenities and accessories.
Available in brown glass, white glass and PETG plastic bottles with pump action.
Healing Ocean Range
Biodegradable, iso-certified and marine-inspired range reflecting the tranquility of the seaside through its fresh and striking white glass packaging. Ideal for seaside or beach-inspired properties.
Beauties & Buddies
An educational, interactive and eco-friendly range to introduce the little ones to Africa's endangered flora and fauna, encouraging them to join the conservation movement in fun and accessible ways. Includes shampoo, bath & shower gel, foam bath, scrub, hand & body lotion.
Healing Earth Spa Products
Leaders in Vinotherapy
The cornerstone of the brand is the new generaton Vinotherapy collection: Advanced high performance tri-enzyme peptide skincare system, and Pinotage Grapy Therapy Anti-oxidant range.
All Healing Earth products have been developed in a clinical, professional environment by leading scientists in the cosmetic industry in South Africa, France and England. Toxicology reports, quality control and product information dossiers for the international market are compiled by John Knowlton C.Chem, MRSC, Dip. Cos. Sci. (GB) and John Hopkins BSc, PhD, M I Biol, C Biol. Product development and sourcing of active ingredients are done through the in-house research and development division led by Elisabeth Brandt.
A Multi-Sensory African Experience
Bio-identical active ingredients, organic essential oils, Fairtrade botanicals and shea butters are meticulously chosen for their healing properties to address specific skincare needs with products for the whole body.
- Pinotage for its strong anti-oxidant qualities
- African Potato for healing and repairing
- Kalahari Melon for hydration
- Mongongo Nut for detoxification
- Coffee, Cinnamon & Orange for sculpting
- Marula & Neroli for luxurious relaxation and sensual indulgence
Made from only the purest natural active ingredients sourced from Africa’s powerful minerals, oceans, flowers, herbs, fruit, seeds and natural oils, all products are free from:
- Synthetic fragrances
- Petro chemicals
Images (Click to Expand)
- Outside South Africa
No fee or commission taken on sales via this service