Palmex is the world’s leading producer and distributor of synthetic palm leaves used to build and renovate traditional thatch roofing.
Made in Canada and installed on roofs in over 80 countries on 5 continents, we produce a very realistic-looking, eco-responsible, low maintenance and long-term thatch solution that respects the beauty of traditional palm leaf roofing. In other words, Palmex helps resort managers and property owners replace thatch for the last time.
We have been a preferred roofing solution for many of the top hotel brands (like Intercontinental, Westin, Sofitel, Radisson Blue, Le Méridien, Holiday Inn, Palm Jebel Ali, Kempinski and Four Seasons), theme parks, water parks, villas, camping and much more.
Our products are:
- Certified with 20-year warranty and 50 years of life expectancy.
- Extremely durable as the raw material has high industrial strength, highly resistant and certified fire retardant.
- Certified as UV protected, fade resistant, eco-friendly and LEED rated.
- Guaranteed 100% waterproof solution for roof pitched at a minimum of 30 degree.
- Provides added investment value by eliminating down-time, HVAC cost-reduction and maintenance.
- Designed for quick, easy installation and fits any roof design.
Images (Click to Expand)
- Outside South Africa
No fee or commission taken on sales via this service