Green Bean African Coffee
The Green Bean African Coffee Roastery is a "boutique" in-restaurant coffee roasting facility, based at Casalinga Ristorante Italiano in Muldersdrift, Johannesburg. We make every effort to source the best Specialty Arabica Beans in Africa and in the rest of the world. Green Bean Coffee is now proudly roasting Rainforest Alliance Certified ™ single origin coffees.
- We Roast-to-Order in the most optimal way to ensure that the best flavour profile is achieved.
- All our coffee is roasted-to-order
- Plus it is optimally roasted – we do not believe in “burning” the coffee to get maximum flavour out of it;
- We roast to a medium-roast profile, and depending on the bean, release at just after “first crack” or just before “second crack” – in layman’s terms, light-medium roast to dark-medium roast.
- We never practice “dark-roasting” where there is obvious “oil” on the bean, which tastes burnt, in our opinion
Delivered Fresh within 36 hours!
- We can deliver this product to your door within 36 hours of ordering, in the Gauteng region of South Africa
- We deliver within 36 hours of roasting in main metropolitan areas (for a small fee - R60 ex vat)
- Compare that to what you probably get in a supermarket – you will be lucky if you get stock that is 36 days old!
Images (Click to Expand)
- Outside South Africa
No fee or commission taken on sales via this service